SFM offers a full service from A to Z, not simply registering your company. We manage everything from business administration to corporate prepaid cards. In fact, our account managers are all specialists in corporate services and are at your disposal throughout the year to:
- Maintain the company in good legal standing as per the laws of the state of registration.
- Add or remove a company shareholder or director.
- Organise the signature of contracts on behalf of the company.
- Change the name of your company.
- Assist with the opening of a bank account on behalf of the company.
- Produce additional company documentation (Certificate of Incumbency, Certificate of Good Standing. etc.) as you may request from time to time.
- Dissolve the company.
- Increase/decrease your company share capital.
- Transfer a company from another agent.
- Answer all your questions of a general nature.
- Additionally, in our administrative capacity, we can provide you, upon request, with an updated record of your company shareholders, directors, and secretaries as we keep this updated for all the companies that we manage.
CHECK OUT OUR OFFSHORE COMPANY FORMATION PROCESS HERE
Off the shelf or ready made offshore companies are corporate entities that have been established by a provider, who holds the company until a purchaser is found. Post transaction, the ownership of the company transfers from the provider to the third party, who then commences trading activity under the company name. The benefits of purchasing an offshore shelf company includes:
To the time it would take to create a new corporation
To allow contract bidding (some jurisdictions require a fixed business age to allow this functionality)
To create the appearance of corporate longevity
The annual renewal fees are the annually recurring government and professional fees that your company must pay in order to continue and maintain the company in good legal standing as per the laws of the state of registration. As a result, all companies renewed with SFM Corporate Services are always in good standing.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
This can be done by filling in an order form for the transfer of your company, and by informing your current agent that SFM will be in contact. Thereby, the administration of your company will be transferred to SFM as your new licensed Registered Agent.
A formal Dissolution is the legal process by which a company ceases to exist. To voluntary dissolve an International Business Company (IBC) it is necessary to follow all the following steps.
To start the Dissolution process which may take about 1 to 2 months (or more, depending on the jurisdiction and complexity), a declaration of solvency and proof that the company does not have any asset or liabilities will be required.
Thus if an IBC does not have any assets or liabilities, it will have to submit:
1. Bank statements / Closure letter from the bank.
2. Declaration signed by the directors / Beneficial Owner that the company does not have any asset nor liabilities.
3. Resolution of Dissolution signed by the director(s) / shareholder(s) of the company, which will also approve appointment of the liquidator.
4. Plan of dissolution signed by the director(s).
The above documents must be sent to the company’s registered agent within 21 days of the passing of the resolution, who will prepare and submit a request, together with extract of the resolution and plan of dissolution to the Registry. The Registry will register the dissolution and the liquidator will thereafter publish a notice in the local news paper within 40 days of the registration of the dissolution. It is also required to publish the same notices in the countries where the IBC has had any activity and providing copies to the Registry.
The liquidator will then issue a statement, which will be registered with the registry and thereafter the registry will issue the Certificate of Dissolution.
Our dissolution costs are of EUR 2,550.
The nominee director service may be used where a client doesn’t wish to be personally appointed or has to meet local requirements. The name of the director will appear in the corporate documents, in any business contract and sometimes in the jurisdiction’s business register.
Upon appointment of a nominee director, a Nominee Service Agreement will be signed between the client and the nominee. It will guarantee the client that the nominee can only act or sign documents upon the client’s request and with the client’s prior approval.
Professional directors introduced by SFM work with the highest level of integrity and confidentiality.
The nominee shareholder is appointed in order to detain shares on behalf of the owner of the company. The name of the shareholder will appear in the corporate documents, and sometimes in the jurisdiction’s business register.
Upon appointment of a nominee shareholder, a Nominee Service Agreement (declaration of trust) will be signed between the client and the nominee.
Nominee shareholders introduced by SFM work with the highest level of integrity and confidentiality.
With our 15 years of experience in the field, we are able to select offshore banks that are secure, provide excellent services, as well as numerous banking facilities (e-banking, credit cards, letters of credit, etc.). In addition, other important characteristics are studied before selecting a offshore bank, such as:
– Political and economic stability of the country where the bank is located.
– Bank service conditions (fees, minimum deposit, etc).
– Excellent reputation of the institution.
– Wide range of financial products offered.
This service enhances the reputation and credibility of your company by providing an address and telephone number in an onshore location. This therefore lends substance and creates confidence in companies, which only appear to be based in an offshore location.
Our virtual office service is comprehensive and includes all the administrative and secretarial assistance you require. You will be assigned a telephone number and our secretary will answer all your calls promptly. A missed call can mean lost business; that’s what inspired SFM to set up a suitable structure and staff so as to be fully effective.
The main advantages of the virtual office:
– Reception and forwarding of your mail from one of our offices in Geneva, Hong Kong or the United Kingdom.
– Your phone calls will be answered promptly and dealt with according to your wishes (forwarded to another phone number or a message taken).
– We act as your secretary and this lends substance to and creates confidence in your company.
– Your phone calls are answered from 8:30 in the morning until 18:00. Outside these hours our answering machine will take your messages.
– You will be informed immediately of any new messages for your attention.
– Reception of your faxes 24/7 and forwarding of the faxes to your email by scanned pdf.
In some jurisdictions, such as Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Cyprus and Hong Kong, maintaining company accounts is mandatory.
As SFM offers a service from A to Z, we can therefore, at the request of the client, assist with completing all the necessary formalities.
Our services include:
– preparing financial statements;
– completing tax returns; and
acting as the link between the tax authorities and the client.
As each jurisdiction has its own rules regarding accounting and the timeframe for submitting tax returns, SFM will contact you at the right time to ask you to provide us with the documents needed to draw up the accounts.
The documents required are generally the following:
company bank statements;
purchase receipts/sales invoices;
Please check the below links to access price lists for accounting services for: